Optical illusions have always been a favorite subject of the Bright Side team. Do you like optical illusions? 🤓 How are they created? Those who do that use combinations of colors, lights, or particular patterns that can really trick the brain. So get ready to check your visual perception with this fun challenge!
Some of these illusions were interpreted a long time ago, while others will challenge your brain and still won’t give a logical explanation. These awesome pictures will mess with your eyes and mind, making you believe things aren’t what they seem!
Hidden faces 1:37
A fair lady 2:35
Café wall illusion 3:22
The impossible triangle 4:57
Rubic’s cube 7:04
Upside down Steve Buscemi 9:14
Hermann Grid Illusion and Scintillating Grid Illusion 9:58
#opticalillusion #visualillusion #vision
Music by Epidemic Sound
Soy cantante no reconocida: By Dyan´s – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0
– This is a famous drawing created in 1892 by Charles Allan Gilbert called “All Is Vanity.” And depending on what you see first, it can come off as a little creepy.
– If you found 10 faces hidden among the branches, then you’re an extremely observant individual. Some say that these faces are actually those of famous public figures!
– This gorgeous lady must be a ballerina. Otherwise, how does she keep rotating like that, with that much grace? But, we are here not to discuss her artistic skills.
– The name of this illusion was inspired by a tiled wall of a café in Bristol. But I will tell you no more for now. Can you tell if the dark lines are parallel to each other or inclined?
– The impossible triangle, also known as Penrose Triangle is called so because it could never exist in reality. If it did exist, it would be absolutely contrary to the rules of Euclidean geometry.
– What makes the bicycle move? Obviously, the fact that the spokes in its wheels are rotating. Nah, it can’t be that easy when it comes to optical illusions.
– It’s a Rubik’s cube! This optical illusion is based on anamorphosis. It is a form of perspective.
– You can’t play any chess with this board because it’s moving all over the place. Or is it? You have 15 seconds to decide if the lines are rotating.
– Can you tell what’s wrong with Steve Buscemi? I mean I hope Steve is perfectly fine, but can you tell what’s wrong with the second picture?
– Look at this black square crisscrossed with perpendicular white lines. The white dots situated at the intersections of the grid shift their color from white to gray and back.
– It takes one large box and one little box and some magic to make this illusion possible. How is it possible for the little box to be outside, inside and part of the large box at the same time?
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc hỏi: Những phần mềm dịch phim trực tiếp hiện nay gồm những tên nào
- CÔ THẮM KHÔNG VỀ | Phát Hồ x JokeS Bii x Sinike ft. DinhLong | KIỀU THƠ COVER
- Em Luôn Ở Trong Tâm Trí Anh | The Men | Official MV
- Nơi Em Trở Về-Liêu Hưng – [ Video- kara ]
- Game Offline âm mưu rình vào phòng Miguta| ARK Eternal PvP | ARK Gaming Online