Topic: ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
In this video, we are showing about how to fix ” ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file” when we try to use command “adb” in cmd in window os. we hope everyone likes it and if you have any question. please comment below. Thanks
We want to create more videos tutorial to help people that want to learn more about mobile development web development and new technology. somrithchhean.com try to gather more about new technique about programming, mobile app design, app development, UI and UX Design, and also the real app in the world that currently use and making for production and help people too. Thanks
Finally Please Subscribe Our Channels for more knowledge.
Find us on:
Free Scratch Tutorials below:
Free Android Training here:
Free iOS Training here:
More video mobile app training:
1. iOS From Scratch With Swift4: Navigation Controllers in Xcode 9
2. How to use xib file without using main storyboard in iOS Swift Xcode 10 :
3. Passing values from one view controller to another in Swift4 and Xcode9
4. Pass Data between ViewController in Swift4
5. How to build a simple iOS application with Xcode for beginner
6. How to make colorful in Photoshop | photoshop cc 2017 tutorials for beginners
7. How to make text outer glow in Photoshop cc 2017
8. How to make colorful in Photoshop
9. C style for statement has been removed in Swift 3 | Xcode 9
10. Project Management: How to use trello to manage your project task | Cost Time Result.