Here is a tutorial on how to enable USB debugging mode on all Samsung Galaxy smartphones. In order to turn on USB debugging mode you need to first enable developer options mode!
Androids have a hidden menu called developer options because it is mainly used for developers for debugging over usb, capturing error reports and can show cpu usage similar to the task manager in Windows computer and much much more.
But there is one feature within developer options that even the average Android user would like to access and its called USB debugging mode. The USB debugging mode would have to be enabled if you are using certain software on your computer and it needs to connect to your Android device via USB cable connection. For instance i just used an application called mobiletrans on my computer to transfer all my photos and videos from my iPhone to my Android phone but in order for the software to connect to my Andriod it will ask me to enable debugging mode to proceed.
Some other common reasons you would want to enable debugging mode is if you want to root or install a ROM on your Android device. Here is a link of some good info and informs you of all the settings available:
Hope this helps!
Please like, sub, share if you find this video helpful! Thank you.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command