I found a method from which we can enable applist on amazfit english version and we can install third party app to Amazfit.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Connect watch to laptop. You need adb drivers to access amazfit from command prompt.
You can download android studio from android developer site and it will have adb drivers.
You can also set a environment path for adb or go to install folder and access it.
I found my adb location at “C:UsersusernameAppDataLocalAndroidsdkplatform-tools”
2. open command prompt
3. Check if Amazfit connected or not
adb devices -l
4. execute these 3 command in same sequesnces as given and don’t do any modification.
‘right angle bracket’ /sdcard/launcher_config.ini
am force-stop com.huami.watch.launcher
FYI: you tube not allowing me to type angle bracket. it is used to create a new file. please replace this string with a angle bracket.
watch video for the right command to execute.
5. Launcher will restart now
6. swipe to right most app and app list will be there.
Don’t forget to subscribe us for more awesome videos..