Hello Linux users, and welcome back to another video on Byte of Linux. One common struggle for Linux users is finding a good way to run Android appl
Hello Linux users, and welcome back to another video on Byte of Linux. One common struggle for Linux users is finding a good way to run Android applications on their computer. There are some developer-oriented emulators out there, such as Android Studio’s emulator and Genymotion, but those might not suit your needs. Recently, a new application called Anbox was released. It takes a different approach to this subject, as it puts Android inside a container which uses the native kernel rather than emulating the entire operating system. For an initial release, it runs surprisingly well. Apps do occasionally crash, but installing third-party APK’s is a breeze. Overall, this is a great application with a promising future.
Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe for future Linux videos. Thank you for watching!
Intro made with velosofy.com
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!