LEARN ABOUT AUTOTUNING AND HAVE SOME FUN BY USING AUTOTUNE ON A VOCAL TRACK! | We’ll use the Auto Pitch Correction Feature in Audition to have some
LEARN ABOUT AUTOTUNING AND HAVE SOME FUN BY USING AUTOTUNE ON A VOCAL TRACK! | We’ll use the Auto Pitch Correction Feature in Audition to have some fun with a vocal track and learn a little about autotune in Adobe Audition CC as well.
🏆 My Instagram:
💰 Buy the Photoshop Course and Support the Channel →
🎯 Subscribe for Daily Tutorials →
In this Audition tutorial, I’ll use a vocal track I put together using lyrics inspired by some YouTube song I saw a while ago that used Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours” song as a backing track. Here we’ll explore how to get the right scale and key for your vocals and even touch on the very unknown “Calibration A4” option in the auto pitch correction feature that Audition offers us.
⚡️ written tutorial here:
tutvid is a YouTube channel dedicated to creating the best Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and Illustrator tutorials. My goal is to create the best, most informative, and entertaining tutorials on the web. If you enjoy my videos, the best way to support what I do here is to purchase my course linked above or simply subscribe to the YouTube channel by pressing the red button.
✉️ business inquiries: email@example.com
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!