LEARN ABOUT AUTOTUNING AND HAVE SOME FUN BY USING AUTOTUNE ON A VOCAL TRACK! | We’ll use the Auto Pitch Correction Feature in Audition to have some fun with a vocal track and learn a little about autotune in Adobe Audition CC as well.
🏆 My Instagram:
💰 Buy the Photoshop Course and Support the Channel →
🎯 Subscribe for Daily Tutorials →
In this Audition tutorial, I’ll use a vocal track I put together using lyrics inspired by some YouTube song I saw a while ago that used Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours” song as a backing track. Here we’ll explore how to get the right scale and key for your vocals and even touch on the very unknown “Calibration A4” option in the auto pitch correction feature that Audition offers us.
⚡️ written tutorial here:
tutvid is a YouTube channel dedicated to creating the best Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and Illustrator tutorials. My goal is to create the best, most informative, and entertaining tutorials on the web. If you enjoy my videos, the best way to support what I do here is to purchase my course linked above or simply subscribe to the YouTube channel by pressing the red button.
✉️ business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command