One of the most stunning and beautiful places in the world, the Wulingyuan Scenic Area in China’s Hunan Province has more than 3,000 sandstone pillars and peaks, some higher than 200 meters/660 feet. Its amazing views became inspiration for the “Avatar” movie and it is on the list of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The Wulingyuan Scenic Area includess 4 parts, all covered in the video: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Suoxi Valley Nature Reserve, Tianzi Mountain Nature Reserve and the Yangjiajie Scenic Area.
This video covers all 4 National Parks in the Wulingyuan Scenic Area, including stunning views from all major trails and the 3 cable cars and the Balong elevator.
Recorded April 2018 in 4K Ultra HD with Sony AX100.
P C III – Inscenser. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
About Amazing Places on Our Planet:
Immerse yourself in scenic beautiful places on our planet without the distraction of words.
New 4K video every Friday or every second Friday.
Video footage can be licensed out by contacting me.
Movies On Map:
Watch More Amazing Places on Our Planet:
All 4K Ultra HD Videos:
India in 4K:
Italy in 4K:
US National Parks in 4K:
Canada in 4K:
China in 4K:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Góc hỏi: Những phần mềm dịch phim trực tiếp hiện nay gồm những tên nào
- CÔ THẮM KHÔNG VỀ | Phát Hồ x JokeS Bii x Sinike ft. DinhLong | KIỀU THƠ COVER
- Em Luôn Ở Trong Tâm Trí Anh | The Men | Official MV
- Nơi Em Trở Về-Liêu Hưng – [ Video- kara ]
- Game Offline âm mưu rình vào phòng Miguta| ARK Eternal PvP | ARK Gaming Online