Here’s how to build a custom budget computer in a vintage Sony Boombox. It's built with mostly used parts, and this is not a budget gaming PC. It
Here’s how to build a custom budget computer in a vintage Sony Boombox.
It’s built with mostly used parts, and this is not a budget gaming PC. It can’t handle the newest games, but it can play older games and it’s a great computer for general web surfing and productivity uses.
What do you think of this project? What would you have done differently?
Some parts I used (these are Amazon affiliate links, so purchases made through these links will help support this channel):
-LED light strip:
-Artic 120mm fan:
-Adata SU800 SSD:
-Cutoff wheels for a Dremel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to Install / Firmware Android Software Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
- FIX Unable to Mount /Cache, /Data, /System, /Storage In TWRP Recovery Fastest Method [HINDI] |2018
- Hex Installer | How to Install Hex+ Via Adb without Root 2019
- How to Open Fastboot Mode on XIAOMI Redmi S2 – Quit XIAOMI Fastboot Mode
- (HOT) Shopee Miễn Phí Vận Chuyển Cho Đơn Hàng Từ 50K, Săn Hàng 1K