Here’s how to build a custom budget computer in a vintage Sony Boombox. It's built with mostly used parts, and this is not a budget gaming PC. It
Here’s how to build a custom budget computer in a vintage Sony Boombox.
It’s built with mostly used parts, and this is not a budget gaming PC. It can’t handle the newest games, but it can play older games and it’s a great computer for general web surfing and productivity uses.
What do you think of this project? What would you have done differently?
Some parts I used (these are Amazon affiliate links, so purchases made through these links will help support this channel):
-LED light strip:
-Artic 120mm fan:
-Adata SU800 SSD:
-Cutoff wheels for a Dremel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!