In this video tutorial I will show you how bypass Google account and remove/delete factory reset protection FRP on HUAWEI Mate 8, Honor 8, P9, Lite (Android 6.0). Use this method, if you get the message:”This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.” . .
– – –
This method is easy and 100% free!
For this method you don’t need laptop or computer. All you need is Wi-Fi connection.
This method was tested on Huawei P9 Lite L21 but also should work on:
Huawei Nexus 6P
Huawei Ascend Mate8
Huawei P8, P8 Lite
Huawei P9 Plus
Huawei Honor 5c also known as Huawei Honor 7 Lite, Huawei GT3
Huawei Honor V8
Huawei Honor 8
Huawei Honor Note 8
Huawei G9 Plus
You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged!
If you reset or update your phone, all your data may be lost, so it’s good to do a full backup before!
TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
For filming I use an old Sony HDR CX220 camera. You can buy the new version from Amazon: (affiliate)
For camera support I use Hama Traveller Flex Pro Camera Support. You can buy it from Amazon: (affiliate)
For editing the videos I use CyberLink PowerDirector 13. You can buy the new version from Amazon: (affiliate)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command