In this video tutorial I'll show you how to skip/bypass the Google account on LG K4 (2017) M160 (Android 6.0.1). Use this method, if you get the me
In this video tutorial I’ll show you how to skip/bypass the Google account on LG K4 (2017) M160 (Android 6.0.1). Use this method, if you get the message:”This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.” . . .
– – –
This method was tested on Android Security Patch Level 01.01.2017
This method also should work on:
– LG K3, K5, K8 (2017)
– LG G5
– LG Stylo 2 LS775 (Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile); Criket
– LG X screen, cam, power, style, match, max, skin
– LG X5
– LG G PAD 3, X
– LG Stylus 2, Plus K535D (India), K535N (HK, Taiwan), LG Stylo 2 Plus MS550 (Metro PCS); LG Stylo 2 Plus K550 (T-Mobile), K530F (South America)
You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged!
If you reset or update your phone, all your data may be lost, so it’s good to do a full backup before!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How To Open Command Prompt In Current Folder Or Directory On Windows 10
- ADB fastboot command tool versi 5 support remove miui 11
- TEST GAME iPhone 6S năm 2020. Liên Quân vẫn ngon | MUA HÀNG ONLINE
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Any Android | OEM Bootloader Unlock | Fastboot
- Google Pixel 3 / 3XL: Black Screen of Death / Unresponsive / Boot Loop / Frozen (FIXED!)