In this video tutorial I will show you how to delete/remove factory reset protection FRP on Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge (Android 6.0.1). Use this method, if you get the message:”This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.” . . .
– – –
For this method you need only an Wi-Fi internet connection.
This method is 100% free and works without OTG cable and Side Sync!
Also you need to have or create your own Samsung and Google account which it is very easy.
This method works for models with “Android security patch level: February, March, April, May ,2016”.
During this operation, if you don’t have the option “Change to a power saving locating method”, don’t panic!
1. Disconnect from Wi-Fi Network
2. Put an active SIM card in your phone
3. Pass the “language select” screen on startup.
4. Leave your phone on sleep mode for a few hours
5. After a few hours, remove the SIM card, connect to Wi-Fi network and try again and will WORK!
This method was tested on Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F (Android 6.0.1) but should work also on:
-Samsung Galaxy S7 G930, G930F, G930FD
-Samsung Galaxy S7 edge G935, G935F, G935FD
You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged!
Better remove the SIM card and memory SD card from your phone before this operation!
If you reset or update your phone, all your data may be lost, so it’s good to do a full backup before!
Quick Shortcut Maker application download links:
Samsung S7 & S7 edge HARD RESET from Android System Recovery
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command