Công thức này làm bột từ gạo ngâm xay, để lên men tạo tinh bột theo quá trình tự nhiên, nên bánh rất là ngon. Bánh Bèo Quảng Nam ăn trong chén, nước mắm mặn, nhưn đặc và ướt. Ngoài những nguyên liệu truyền thống của xứ Quảng, tôi có thêm chất tạo màu tự nhiên, tạo thêm hương vị đặc biệt cho món bánh Bèo Quảng Nam nơi xứ Mỹ này. Con của tôi gọi nó là “secret ingredient” 🙂
Ingredients and Methods:
-For the Cakes:
2 cups of rice = 300g, soak in water for 12hrs. After soaking, discard the soaking liquid and rinse the rice. Place the soaked rice and 2 or more cups of water in to a high-speed blender, blend it. Then let the mixture covered and fermented at least 36 hrs at room temperature.
After total 48 hrs from the time soak the rice, at least. Replace the fermented liquid with purified water to make 4 cups total mixture.
Stir 6 g salt into flour mixture until well mixed.
The mixture is ready for steaming in a small bowl.
If you don’t want to use this method, you can use the dried flour as 250 g rice starch and 50 g tapioca, soak in 500 ml – 550 ml water at least 4 hrs.
Steam the cake in bowls about 5 – 8 minutes depends on the size of steamer and bowl…
For the Sauce:
– 300 g shrimp without skin, ground or cut into small cube
– 300 g ground pork
– 1 bulb of onion, sliced and cut into small
– 1 big shallots, peel and slice thin, fry to make Crispy Fried Shallots
– 4 gloves garlic, minced
– 1 Tbsp fish sauce
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 2 Tbsp corn starch mix with 400ml water
Season pork, shrimp with salt, onion, garlic, black pepper and and fish sauce, mix thoroughly. Heat mixture in a medium skillet, stirring, until pork and shrimp is cooked through and no longer pink.
Pour the corn starch mixture into the skillet, stirring until the mixture is clear with the pork and shrimp. Set aside.
-200g dried shrimp to make Toasted Shrimp Flakes
-Bunch of green onion (Scallions) to seasoning the meat, about 10 stalks chopped with 1 tsp olive oil to decorate the cake.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hdwallpaperslovely.com/meo-vat/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bà Sáu Vlog – Làm Món Bánh Khọt Kiểu Xưa Thơm Ngon Ngất Ngây
- Kỹ năng Trang Trí Đĩa Thức Ăn Âu đơn giản mà tinh tế | Hướng Nghiệp Á Âu
- Bánh Cuốn Áp Chảo Đỉm Sấm DIMSUM [ Thơm Ngon Dễ Làm ] Shrimp Rice Cake Rolled Recipe
- Cảm Ơn – Phương Anh (Guitar Cover)
- BÁNH KEM THẦN KÌ | TẬP 12 : CHẾ ĐỘ ĂN KIÊNG – PHIM HOẠT HÌNH VUI NHỘN 2018