Instructions for clearing a BIOS set SATA password on a Western Digital hard drive. If a SATA password is set on a hard drive, the drive is complet
Instructions for clearing a BIOS set SATA password on a Western Digital hard drive. If a SATA password is set on a hard drive, the drive is completely unusable. You can’t even format it. Western Digital does not provide a utility to clear and reformat a password protected hard drive. In my opinion, that is criminal! Shame on them. Clear the password so you can reformat it and do what you want with it by following this guide. ISO can be downloaded here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!