In this video I show you how you can turn your amazon fire tv stick into an amazon fire TV! minus the 4k capabilities... I learned that the 2nd gene
In this video I show you how you can turn your amazon fire tv stick into an amazon fire TV! minus the 4k capabilities…
I learned that the 2nd generation fire stick, the one with the alexa voice remote, has what is called OTG capabilities. This means you can turn the power port (micro USB) into a full sized USB port, but that created a problem where the fire stick couldn’t receive power.
So I found a special cable on amazon that is about 4 dollars that does the job, and then combine that with a USB hub (non-powered) and you can add all sorts of USB devices to your fire stick, allowing you to use keyboards, usb flash drives, sd cards, and ethernet internet connection instead of wifi.
Here are all of the products involved:
4 Port USB Hub (non-powered):
32gb Flash Drive:
SD Card Reader:
USB to Ethernet:
Thank you for watching my video, please make sure to click the thumbs up button to like the video, if you did enjoy it or learned something. I do all sorts of technology videos on my channel, consider subscribing if you think you’d be interested!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!