In this video I show you how you can turn your amazon fire tv stick into an amazon fire TV! minus the 4k capabilities…
I learned that the 2nd generation fire stick, the one with the alexa voice remote, has what is called OTG capabilities. This means you can turn the power port (micro USB) into a full sized USB port, but that created a problem where the fire stick couldn’t receive power.
So I found a special cable on amazon that is about 4 dollars that does the job, and then combine that with a USB hub (non-powered) and you can add all sorts of USB devices to your fire stick, allowing you to use keyboards, usb flash drives, sd cards, and ethernet internet connection instead of wifi.
Here are all of the products involved:
4 Port USB Hub (non-powered):
32gb Flash Drive:
SD Card Reader:
USB to Ethernet:
Thank you for watching my video, please make sure to click the thumbs up button to like the video, if you did enjoy it or learned something. I do all sorts of technology videos on my channel, consider subscribing if you think you’d be interested!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command