U.S. President Donald Trump urged Americans on Monday to halt most social activities for 15 days and not congregate in groups larger than 10 people
U.S. President Donald Trump urged Americans on Monday to halt most social activities for 15 days and not congregate in groups larger than 10 people in a newly aggressive effort to reduce the spread of the coronavirus in the United States.
Announcing new guidelines from his coronavirus task force, the president said people should avoid discretionary travel and not go to bars, restaurants, food courts or gyms.
As stocks tumbled, Trump warned that a recession was possible, a development that could affect his chances of re-election in November. The Republican president said he was focused on addressing the health crisis and that the economy would get better once that was in line.
The task force implored young people to follow the new guidelines even though they were at lesser risk of suffering if they contract the virus. Older people, especially those with underlying health problems, are at the greatest risk if they develop the respiratory disease.
For more info, please go to
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE:
Like Global News on Facebook HERE:
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE:
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE:
#Coronavirus #COVID19 #GlobalNews
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phân Tích Kỹ Thuật Forex Ngày 25/05 | GIÁ CẢ BIẾN ĐỘNG NHIỀU CẶP NÊN MUA VÀ BÁN TRONG PHIÊN ĐẦU TUẦN
- MaxDaily 25/05: iPhone X Plus sẽ là smartphone mạnh nhất
- Nam Mỹ – Tâm chấn COVID-19 mới | Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất 24/5/2020 | FBNC
- Brazil: Số ca nhiễm tăng mạnh, chỉ sau Mỹ | Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất 25/5/2020 | FBNC
- Dự báo thời tiết ngày mai 26/05/2020 | Bản tin Thời tiết mới nhất | ANTG