Trip highlight and maybe one of the most memorable travel experiences ever. Today was a day I'll never forget in my life. With my friend Tien, we t
Trip highlight and maybe one of the most memorable travel experiences ever.
Today was a day I’ll never forget in my life. With my friend Tien, we took the overnight train from Hanoi to Sa Pa. It’s about a 7 hour journey north by rail and then an hour’s drive from the station.
We then met Sue, a local guide who comes from one of the Hmong villages in the mountains around Sa Pa. We trekked about 8 hours – with a few stops to enjoy the spectacular mountain scenery, eat some fresh village food and chat with locals.
An already amazing day got even better by night. We stayed in Sue’s family home near the Hmong (ethnic minority) village of Lao Chai. It was a typical house for the area, but a very atypical experience for Tien and me. Meals are cooked by fire, showers are heated by fire, everything comes from the land – vegetables, meat, firewood. I’ve never been so up close to such a contrast between the way I live and the way others live, and it was an incredibly humbling feeling.
My IG: mikey.see.mikey.do
I own no rights to any of the music in this vlog:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- CÔ THẮM KHÔNG VỀ | Phát Hồ x JokeS Bii x Sinike ft. DinhLong | KIỀU THƠ COVER
- Em Luôn Ở Trong Tâm Trí Anh | The Men | Official MV
- Nơi Em Trở Về-Liêu Hưng – [ Video- kara ]
- Game Offline âm mưu rình vào phòng Miguta| ARK Eternal PvP | ARK Gaming Online
- Danh hiệu " Quậy banh nhà " chắc phải trao ngay cho con của Rashi