Originated in Osaka, Japan, takoyaki means “octopus balls” in English. It’s very popular in China as well. Come and have a try.
Hello. I am Ms Yeah. I cook in office in an unconventional way. Okay, you can say it is a “weird” way. I like doing this because it is fun.
Life is not always fun, but we can try to create more by ourselves.
Let’s searching fun in life together!
Facebook: Ms Yeah
Instagram: Ms Yeah
Twitter: Ms Yeah
Click to see more of my past videos
Office Watermelon Feast:
Making Afternoon Tea with Hair Tools:
Office Sushi Train:
Kniting Instant Noodles:
Making Piazza at Office desk:
DIY Halloween Decoration with Food:
Making BBQ with Lights in Office:
Ms Yeah， a walking recipe from Mars.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bà Sáu Vlog – Làm Món Bánh Khọt Kiểu Xưa Thơm Ngon Ngất Ngây
- Kỹ năng Trang Trí Đĩa Thức Ăn Âu đơn giản mà tinh tế | Hướng Nghiệp Á Âu
- Bánh Cuốn Áp Chảo Đỉm Sấm DIMSUM [ Thơm Ngon Dễ Làm ] Shrimp Rice Cake Rolled Recipe
- Cảm Ơn – Phương Anh (Guitar Cover)
- BÁNH KEM THẦN KÌ | TẬP 12 : CHẾ ĐỘ ĂN KIÊNG – PHIM HOẠT HÌNH VUI NHỘN 2018