Here at XDA we spend a lot of time in our recoveries. Some of our tweaks, hacks, and mods require you to make changes to system files. That requires
Here at XDA we spend a lot of time in our recoveries. Some of our tweaks, hacks, and mods require you to make changes to system files. That requires some pretty deep access. You can get to that access from recovery, like TWRP. However, the recovery file manager doesn’t feel like the Android file managers.
XDA Recognized Developer amarullz offer up an app that lets you have a fully functional file manager in your recovery. In this video XDA TV Producer TK reviews AROMA File Manager. TK shows off the application, its uses, functionality and talks about his thoughts of this must have application. Check out this app review.
AROMA File Manager Link:
Check out TK’s YouTube Channel:
Check Out XDA on Social Media.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sandisk SSD Ultra vs Crucial MX500 vs Kingston KC600 vs Adata SU750
- Galaxy Note 8/9: How to Enable USB Debugging Mode
- How To Open Command Prompt In Current Folder Or Directory On Windows 10
- ADB fastboot command tool versi 5 support remove miui 11
- TEST GAME iPhone 6S năm 2020. Liên Quân vẫn ngon | MUA HÀNG ONLINE