Linux users of Google Chrome began receiving the error "Couldn't Load Plug-In" when trying to access Flash media this week. Here's how to fix it. F
Linux users of Google Chrome began receiving the error “Couldn’t Load Plug-In” when trying to access Flash media this week. Here’s how to fix it.
For Linux Users: Delete the folder ~/.config/google-chrome/PepperFlash
For Windows users, you’ll find you can fix the problem in a similar way by deleting the folder: C:UsersYOURUSERAppDataLocalGoogleChromeUser DataPepperFlash
For Mac (or if all else fails) type “chrome://plugins” in the address bar. Then, expand “Details” with the + sign (roughly top right of the page) and hit CTRL-F to find and search for pepperflash. Disable what is found and then refresh your browser to see if it worked. Please let us know. And of course, you can re-enable it by the same method.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hdwallpaperslovely.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!