How to Add a Column with Values to Existing SQL Server Table - TSQL Tutorial / SQL Server Tutorial We often have to add a new column to existing Tab
How to Add a Column with Values to Existing SQL Server Table – TSQL Tutorial / SQL Server Tutorial
We often have to add a new column to existing Table/s. Let’s consider we have dbo.Customer table and we are US based company and we never did business outside USA. so we never need Country Column to our existing Table for Address as we only operator in USA. Now company has decided to expand the business and might have the customers from other countries. What we want to do , we want to add column to existing table with default value. All the existing values should be also updated to default value when we add this new column. Moving forward if no Country Name provided, It should take USA otherwise value provided.
blog post link for script
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!