Learn how to boot into download mode at
In this video I show you how to get your phone into download mode. Download can be used for when you are transferring ROMs over to your Android phone from your computer, when you want to revert back to stock from a custom ROM using programs like ODIN etc.
To boot into download mode on phones with ICS and up: Turn off the phone, then press and hold the volume down key + the power key at the same time. This should boot you into download mode.
If it doesn’t, you may have to try different button combinations such as volume down + the home key + power key (holding them when the phone is off simultaneously to turn it on). Also, on some phones you might have to pull out the battery (when connected to a USB) and do the combinations listed above for it to work.
FOLLOW ME HERE:
It’s not official until it’s done phonebuffstyle! Home of the best smartphone speed tests, drop tests, and battery tests.
Send Products To:
23811 Washington Ave 110-394
Murrieta, CA 92562
How To Boot Into Download Mode (for Android)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command