Full Tutorial - Sadly, Xiaomi's Recovery Mode has fewer features as stock Android's version. The company makes this up in various ways but if you
Full Tutorial –
Sadly, Xiaomi’s Recovery Mode has fewer features as stock Android’s version. The company makes this up in various ways but if you compare MI Recovery to Android’s stock recovery then you’re going to see a lot of missing features. So if you end up sticking with the Mi Recovery then you’ll have fewer features compared to TWRP.
Just as I mentioned yesterday, there are a number of special boot modes that come with Android devices. Today, we’ll continue focusing on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro. But this time I will be showing you how to boot the smartphone into Recovery mode in case you need to perform a factory reset or access TWRP.
Official Website –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!