The great thing about Android is the vast possibilities when it comes to customization. When you root you open up even more options for customizatio
The great thing about Android is the vast possibilities when it comes to customization. When you root you open up even more options for customization. One of those options is changing your boot animation. Why have the same stock boot animation as everyone else? You can find a vast selection of custom boot animations from simple graphic animations to animations that make your phone feel retro or pay homage to another device like a Playstation 2.
In this episode of XDA Developer TV, XDA Developer TV newcomer and XDA Recognized Contributor rirozizo shows you how to change the boot animation on your Android device. He shows off the steps using his Nexus 4, but these steps should work for any rooted Android phone. So, if you wanted to change the boot animation of your Android device, check out this video.
XDA Developer TV:
ES Files Explorer:
rirozizo’s YouTube Channel
rirozizo’s Server Site
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!