How to Enable Adobe Flash Player on Chrome Chrome comes built in with it's own version of Flash, you are not required to install a separate plugin
How to Enable Adobe Flash Player on Chrome
Chrome comes built in with it’s own version of Flash, you are not required to install a separate plugin to enable Flash in Chrome. Follow this tutorial for enabling flash on all websites you visit or specific website domains.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!