Link to the Written Procedure/Downloads for this Video: You've probably heard of USB debugging more than a few times if you've ever looked into ro
Link to the Written Procedure/Downloads for this Video:
You’ve probably heard of USB debugging more than a few times if you’ve ever looked into rooting an Android device. Essentially, this feature found in all Android devices (even Android Wear, by the way), allows the device to take commands from the computer it is connected to (via USB as the name suggests). Once this is enabled, you can use the SDK and/or ADB (Android Debug Bridge) to then tell the device to install and run test applications, flash/erase/backup certain parts of the device’s memory, and more. What we, and what you probably see it used for most though, is to allow us to then run commands to gain root access on said device, flash a custom recovery, or something else similar.
Regardless of the reasoning, here’s how to enable USB debugging on any Android device.
Check out our site for more videos, tips, tricks, and more!
Check out our YouTube Channel!
If you like getting the most out of your tech, you should definitely subscribe to TheUnlockr. Just saying.
Connect with us on our social networks to chat, get behind the scenes photos, and shots of tech we’re excited about as we travel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!