If this video was helpful, be sure to like and subscribe!
Is Windows 8.1 on your Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro too small for your eyes? Well, then let me help you by fixing the software scaling (DPI) of the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. Hope this helped!
Check out some other tech videos here:
Whats on my Moto X:
Whats on my iPad mini:
PSP 1000 Retro Review:
Moto X Review:
Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Review:
Joby GripTight Review:
iPhone 3GS Retro Review:
1. go to Windows Explorer and click “Open Control Panel”, which can be found from the Windows Explorer ribbon on the “Computer” tab. alternatively, on Windows 8, you can swipe from the right edge of the screen or move the cursor to the top right edge to access the charms bar. tap on settings and then control panel.
2. once the control panel is opened, click on the “display” option (if the control panel is in list view) or go to “Appearance and Personalisation” and then “display” if the control panel is in Category view.
3. in the display settings, there are a selection of different options where you can set the scaling at different percentages. mines at 250%, but you can set your own scaling percentage a clicking “Custom sizing options” and set the percentage to whatever you like. (note: you may need to restart your computer to enable the settings)
4. next, you’ll need to check the resolution by going to “Adjust resolution” found on the left of the display settings window. the resolution on this Yoga 2 Pro is set to 3200 x 1800. if you set the screen resolution to 1920 x 1080 (with the default scaling options) the picture will be larger, but more blurry and fuzzy. in order to maintain the full clarity of your display, set the resolution to the highest settings (which in this case is 3200 x 1800).
5. finally, if you are using chrome as your default web browser on Windows 8, it may launch into a metro mode, which in my case is unusable on this Yoga 2 Pro. this can be fixed however, by clicking the black window bar at the top, click the menu button, and then click “Relaunch chrome on desktop”. In the video, I said it’s a bit more blurry and fuzzy, but since then google have fixed this issue which means the picture is much more crispier!!! lol
once again hope this video helped you 🙂
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command