How to Fix WiFi Issue in Windows 7/8.1/10 (Complete Tutorial)
Hi friends, here I showed up in this video how to fix Wi-Fi driver software not successfully installed problem in windows 7, windows 8.1, and latest version of windows 10.
There are several reasons that could cause this to happen. It could be failure of Wi-Fi hardware component and one of the most common reason of this problem is when Windows fails to provide generic driver for the device.
Generally, we know that, Windows provide generic driver for many external devices. That’s why we don’t need to install driver manually. Because Windows will install driver software automatically as soon as the device is plugged to our computer.
But if there shows that, “Device driver software was not successfully installed “, it means in this case, you need to download and install the driver software manually.
The downloaded driver can always be installed by just double-clicking on the executable file, If the driver can’t still be installed successfully, then try this method, which that I showed up here. Surely your problem will be solved.
Of course, let us know your opinion.
Please Like, Comment we need your support.
And guys please don’t forget to Subscribe our channel ASA Technical.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command