Video showing you how to flash a custom kernel on Android. Note: You need root permissions in order to be able to do this. In order to flash a cus
Video showing you how to flash a custom kernel on Android. Note: You need root permissions in order to be able to do this.
In order to flash a custom kernel on your Android phone, you need to boot into recovery mode (or the clockworkmod recovery). You can select what you want by using the volume+ and volume- keys to go up and down, and the power key to select.
Installing custom kernels can have a lot of advantages over most stock kernels, some of them being better battery life, faster clock speeds (overclock), or they can just perform better overall.
FOLLOW ME HERE:
It’s not official until it’s done phonebuffstyle! Home of the best smartphone speed tests, drop tests, and battery tests.
Send Products To:
23811 Washington Ave 110-394
Murrieta, CA 92562
How To Flash A Custom Kernel On Android
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!