In this video, I’ll show you how to install extra memory for games and apps on your Sony Bravia TVTV. In addition, you will see how to move selected applications to external memory or back to TV memory.
The whole is very simple. Just connect the pendrive to the TV. If you are not sure whether it works, connect it to your computer. Select Format and format the memory for FAT32. Now connect the memory.
The system will suggest you to run the memory in one of the default applications. Use this option if you want to view the contents of the disk. You can select Set ip as internal storage at this stage or do so from the TV settings.
External memory can be useful when you are installing a lot of applications and you are missing space. Transfer applications to free up space on your TV. Remember that TV storage is the default memory for installing new applications. You will not change this, so it’s always a good idea to keep some space for new apps.
If you disconnect the memory extended from the TV, you will not have access to the applications installed on it.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hdwallpaperslovely.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command