You can also try dr.fone – Android Lock Screen Removal to bypass pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints for Android devices with NO DATA LOSS:
– – –
In this tutorial I will show you how to hard reset LG K7, K8, K10 (Android 5.1.1 or 6.0.1).You can use this operation to fix issues like freezing, running slow, to remove a file or virus or to clear the memory space or if you forget your security code, password, pattern or pin code. . .
– – –
Before performing a hard reset, make sure you know your Google login and password. If you have Android version 5.1 or higher on your device and you have added a Google account, you might be asked to input the Google account login and password after you perform o software repair.If you cannot provide this information during the setup process, you won’t be able to use the device at all after software repair!
Warning! You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged!
Better remove the SIM card and memory SD card from your phone before this operation!
If you reset or update your phone, all your data may be lost, so it’s good to do a full backup before!
This method will not upgrade or downgrade the firmware version of your LG and it will NOT UNLOCK the network lock!
This method does not reset the PIN code of the SIM card! If your phone has been ROOTED this method will NOT UNISTALL the ROOT.
This method was tested on LG K8 4G K350n but works also on:
– LG K8 – LG Phoenix 2 (AT&T)
– LG K7 X210 (Europe); X210DS (Russia); MS330 (MetroPCS); LG Tribute 5 LS675 (Boost Mobile)
– LG K10 K420N (Europe); K430DS (Russia); K430DSF (LATAM); K430DSY (Taiwan)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command