Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with our simple step by step instructions to return your device to its original settings or follow along with this
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with our simple step by step instructions to return your device to its original settings or follow along with this informative how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your Galaxy Note 8 phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
* Regain default functionality of your Galaxy Note 8
– To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your Galaxy Note 8 phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card and external memory card won’t be affected.
Steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
1. POWER OFF your Galaxy Note 8 phone
!!!. Android update may blocks turning off your device at the locked screen. Leave the phone to drain the battery. Charge the battery without turning the phone on.
2. Remove the SIM card
3. Press and hold the VOLUME UP, HOME button and the POWER button together until you see the Android robot, then release the buttons
4. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
5. Again use the VOLUME DOWN button to reach the YES – DELETE ALL USER DATA and confirm with the POWER button
6. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW with the POWER button
7. Wait until your Galaxy Note 8 reset is completed.
8. Your Galaxy Note 8 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a different problem? The SIM network unlock PIN message indicates that your Galaxy Note 8 is network locked. You can purchase affordable Galaxy Note 8 unlock codes from
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!