How To Install Gcam & Enable Camera2 API (Locked Bootloader) | Excellent Pictures From Your Zenfone Pro M1 | Smartphone 2torials
Here’s a step by step guide to enable camera2 API and install Gcam on your Zenfone Pro M1.
Files Needed :
Minimal Adb & Fastboot :
Step By Step Instructions :
1) setup fastboot and adb drivers on pc
2) power off the phone and enter fastboot mode.
3) fire up fastboot terminal and connect your phone to the pc, enable USB debugging mode from dev. options too.
4) Run the command:
fastboot oem enable_camera_hal3 true
6) check g cam or any camera API testing apps to make sure if it’s working.
7) report back here if all is good.
XDA Thread with step by step instructions :
Other Videos :
How To Unbrick Oneplus 6 & Restore Complete Stock | Step By Step Easiest Guide :
Hyper Customised Oneplus 6 | Always On Display | Viper 4 Android 7 Many More :
Easiest Method | Transform any Oneplus 6 to Avengers edition ft Smurf Kernel :
If you liked this video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel right here:
Catch us on Facebook :
Catch us on Google Plus :
Catch us on Instagram :
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
All content used Except Background music is copyright to Smartphone2torials. Use or commercial display or editing of the content without proper
authorization is not allowed.
Track: Wubbaduck – Rush [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Free Download / Stream: