[Tips for success in English below]
Công thức chi tiết và các lưu ý để thành công, mời các bạn xem tại:
A. Bao dough
* Part 1
15 ml milk
1/2 tsp (3gr) caster sugar
1 tsp (3 gr) instant yeast
250 gram all purpose flour
120 ml milk
30 ml oil
* Part 2
75 gram all purpose flour
1 egg white (28-30gram)
30 – 50 gram caster sugar
4 gram baking powder
150 gram minced pork
30 gram onion
1 dried black mushroom/ wood ear fungus
6 dried shiitake mushrooms
8 salted egg yolk or 1 egg (hard boiled), cut into 8 wedges
1 Chinese sausage (50 gram)
1/2 tbsp (7-8ml) oyster sauce
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
1. Don’t knead the dough too much otherwise the texture of the dough might be chewy.
2. After shaping the buns, don’t let it rest (and rise) for too long, otherwise, there will be wrinkles on the surface of the buns
3. If you steam the buns in a normal pan, not a steamer like I do in the video, first boil the water. When the water boils very hard, set the heat at medium and put the buns onto the pan to steam. We need high heat at the beginning for the buns to rise. However, steaming on too high heat may cause wrinkles on the outer edge of the buns.
4. If your buns don’t rise at all (even when proofing), check the quality of your yeast.
5. If your buns have dense and heavy texture, there are some possible causes as follows:
– Steam at too low heat
– Steam at too high heat at first then take them out of the steamer too soon
– Dough is too dry
– Kneading is not good enough
– If you want to store these buns, first let them cool down completely then wrap them with cling film and stored in zip lock bags or air tight containers.
– Keep them in the fridge and serve in 2 days. When serve, steam them again or microwave them for 2 – 3 minutes at 600Watt (cover carefully or the buns will get dry).
– These buns can be frozen and kept for 2 months in the freezer. Thaw in the fridge and warm up by steamer or microwave.
Music: Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hdwallpaperslovely.com/meo-vat/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bà Sáu Vlog – Làm Món Bánh Khọt Kiểu Xưa Thơm Ngon Ngất Ngây
- Kỹ năng Trang Trí Đĩa Thức Ăn Âu đơn giản mà tinh tế | Hướng Nghiệp Á Âu
- Bánh Cuốn Áp Chảo Đỉm Sấm DIMSUM [ Thơm Ngon Dễ Làm ] Shrimp Rice Cake Rolled Recipe
- Cảm Ơn – Phương Anh (Guitar Cover)
- BÁNH KEM THẦN KÌ | TẬP 12 : CHẾ ĐỘ ĂN KIÊNG – PHIM HOẠT HÌNH VUI NHỘN 2018