How to Mirror, Record and perform file copying in Android using ADB. This video would teach you how to mirror and record your Android phone device
How to Mirror, Record and perform file copying in Android using ADB.
This video would teach you how to mirror and record your Android phone device with an Ubuntu machine.
If you don’t know how to enable USB debugging in your android device, please click on the following link.
Commands used in this section.
For checking if device connected or not
Installing Adb tools
sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb
sudo apt install ffmpeg
adb shell screenrecord –bit-rate 6000000 –output-format=h264 – | ffplay –
adb shell screenrecord –bit-rate 6000000 /sdcard/record.mp4
adb pull /sdcard/record.mp4 /home/ubuntufever/Desktop/
You can let me know your thoughts on this video through either in YouTube comment box or through my other social media platforms.
Social media links
►T W I T T E R :
►I N S T A G R A M :
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!