How to programmatically start and stop Appium server on Mac (iOS and Android) and Windows (Android). Pre-requisites: Appium is setup properly using
How to programmatically start and stop Appium server on Mac (iOS and Android) and Windows (Android).
Appium is setup properly using standard methods on Mac (iOS and Android) and Windows (Android).
Refer these videos for setup:
We will implement this for both Mac and Windows
We will use AppiumServiceBuilder and AppiumDriverLocalService
If using TestNG, start Appium server under @BeforeSuite annotation or @BeforeTest annotation
If running “tests” in parallel using single Appium server instance, then start under @BeforeSuite
If running “tests” in parallel using separate Appium server instance for each thread (i.e. each mobile device), then start under @BeforeTest using different port number
For other considerations, watch my video on parallel execution.
1. Try with default options (didn’t work on Mac even though Appium installed using NPM and node installed using home-brew)
2. Try with custom options
3. How to disable console server logging or to save server logs to file
4. Check if Appium server already running (using AppiumDriverLocalService.isRunning() or by checking if port is already in use)
Issues faced and resolved:
– Main.js not found
– Android: adb.exe not found in PATH
– iOS: Carthage not found
– Issue with isRunning() method
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hdwallpaperslovely.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!