How to push a rom or any file to your SD Card on any Android device that has ADB turned on like this Kindle Fire HD also can be used when the system
How to push a rom or any file to your SD Card on any Android device
that has ADB turned on like this Kindle Fire HD also can be used when
the system is booting.
Link to XDA thread with these commands in it
Link to android SDK program
link to kindle fire drivers if you need them
Link to CM11 rom if you want it
How to install Android Device drivers
Why Root Android devices video
Android device hacking explained
Universal UnRoot App for all Devices
Warning… do this at your own risk.
I am happy to help with any problems my subscribers are having on their android devices. I am going to need lots of info from you to help. 1. What device you are on. 2. What android version you are running. 3. What custom rom or stock rom / build number you are on. 4. What you have done to the device. 5. What recovery system you are using. With this info I will be able to help much faster.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How To Open Command Prompt In Current Folder Or Directory On Windows 10
- ADB fastboot command tool versi 5 support remove miui 11
- TEST GAME iPhone 6S năm 2020. Liên Quân vẫn ngon | MUA HÀNG ONLINE
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Any Android | OEM Bootloader Unlock | Fastboot
- Google Pixel 3 / 3XL: Black Screen of Death / Unresponsive / Boot Loop / Frozen (FIXED!)