In this tutorial I will be showing you how to root the Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus on latest Android 9.0 Pie firmware. Exynos or Chinese dual SIM Qualcomm ONLY!
Please read full written tutorial(if your first time rooting) on my website for any changes and also all downloads mentioned in video on the written tutorial here:
Galaxy S9 – SM-G960F, SM-G960F/DS, Korean SM-G960N, Chinese Qualcomm SM-G9600
Galaxy S9 Plus – SM-G965F, SM-G965F/DS, Korean SM-G965N, SM-G9650 Qualcomm
NOTE: U.S. models or any Qualcomm models ending in “U” cannot be rooted using this method as the bootloader is locked. My best suggestion is to sell it and buy an international model that has unlocked bootloader, any of model numbers above will work.
NOTE 2: For Chinese Qualcomm models SM-G9600 or SM-G9650, you can follow this tutorial step-by-step only thing different is the version of TWRP recovery, which is NOT provided in this tutorial(but simple Googling should help you find it).
Need a good deal on an Android smartphone? Check my eBay deals page here that I recommend for lowest prices/best seller recommendations:
Want to receive notifications on new videos?
Make sure to subscribe and make sure you notification bell is turned ON!
Join our NEW #HighOnAndroid Forum:
Follow me on my social accts:
Stay #HighOnAndroid T-shirts here:
YouTube Audio Credits:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command