In this video, I have shown steps of How to set Environment variable path for Android SDK in Windows 10.
Follow the steps to set Android SDK path.
1. Open Start menu and Type “Environment Variable”.
2. Click on “Edit the system environment variable” from the results.
3. Click on “Environment Variable” button from the Advanced Tab.
4. Move to System Variable and Select Path
5. Click on Edit button.
6. Click on New button in “Edit Environment variable” window
7. Paste your SDK platform and platform-tools folder path
8. Click on Ok button Save the changes.
That’s it. Your Android SDK path is now set.
Don’t forget to Subscribe the Channel and Like, Share video.
Comment if you have any suggestions or need any help.