UPDATE: You do not need to enable "Developer Options" as I show in this video, if you don't want to. It was just a habit of mine from hacking on p
UPDATE: You do not need to enable “Developer Options” as I show in this video, if you don’t want to. It was just a habit of mine from hacking on phones, but later realized it’s not necessary. It doesn’t hurt anything, but if you’d like, you can skip it and just enable Unknown Sources directly.
A small walk through on how to side load apps, particularly Kodi, on your new Sony TV.
***EDIT*** — The TV DOES support audio pass through of DD/DTS over optical out (tested and confirmed) and DD/DTS HD codecs via HDMI ARC (untested, but theoretically this should not be a problem — if somebody tests it, please let me know). You must enable audio pass through in your Kodi settings, just like any other Kodi device.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!