Get your Oculus Quest here:
Tutorial on how to UNINSTALL sideloaded apps here:
Before you can sideload onto your Oculus Quest, you must FIRST put it into DEVELOPER MODE. Now the way to put it into developer mode is EXACTLY THE SAME for the Oculus Go, so here is a 60 second video showing how to put the Oculus Go into Developer Mode, it is EXACTLY THE SAME for the Oculus Quest:
After you’ve watched that video now watch the rest of this video to learn how to sideload.
You will need ADB which you can get here:
Simply extract that to any place on your PC then navigate to the folder using the command prompt.
You also must first plug your Oculus Quest into your PC and it should automatically detect it and install the drivers for you, it did for me at least.
Now using the command prompt from inside the folder you extracted the contents of the adb zip file type “adb devices” and press ENTER. If all goes well it should show you the serial number of your Quest and say “UNAUTHORIZED”, simply go into your Quest and authorize it via the pop up prompt that you will see. Now you can sideload any apk you like via “adb install filename.apk”, as shown in the video. Good luck!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command