Just a quick tutorial explaining how to reorder your navigation buttons on most Android phones without root or any additional apps needed - just ADB
Just a quick tutorial explaining how to reorder your navigation buttons on most Android phones without root or any additional apps needed – just ADB.
How to install Minimal ADB:
Once ADB is installed plug your phone to your PC and type:
Then copy/paste that code:
settings put secure sysui_nav_bar “space,recent;home;back,menu_ime”
You can pretty much reorder all 3 buttons by just, well, changing their order in the command.
Here is my other video showing how to change the looks of the buttons:
Get in touch: email@example.com
To support my channel you can simply make any purchase via my affiliate links, it doesn’t cost you anything extra but it helps the channel a lot so I can get more phones to review. Thanks!
#navbar #android #redhydrogen
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sandisk SSD Ultra vs Crucial MX500 vs Kingston KC600 vs Adata SU750
- Galaxy Note 8/9: How to Enable USB Debugging Mode
- How To Open Command Prompt In Current Folder Or Directory On Windows 10
- ADB fastboot command tool versi 5 support remove miui 11
- TEST GAME iPhone 6S năm 2020. Liên Quân vẫn ngon | MUA HÀNG ONLINE