*Take a backup of TA Partition to keep DRM keys Which matters on preferences * Instructions : 1. Check the bootloader status and the IMEI number
*Take a backup of TA Partition to keep DRM keys Which matters on preferences *
1. Check the bootloader status and the IMEI number of your xperia device
– Type *#*#7378423#*#* from the dial pad
2. Go to Sony developer world from you PC to unlock the bootloader
– Go to this
3. Put your email address and proceed using the link they sent you to your email address .
4. Put the IMEI number and get the unlocking code and instructions .
5. Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot
6 . Install fastboot drivers for xperia devices from the folder you get, flashtool-drivers by installing flashtool
7. Open command windows cmd from inside the “ Minimal fastboot and adb” folder by pressing Shift + Right Click “Open command window here “
8. Type the appropriate command lines to be executed . And you will have unlocked your bootloader .
9.Once you’re done , Check the bootloader status of your phone by typing *#*#7378423#*#*.
*If your device is not recognized in cmd after installing fastboot drivers you need to disable driver signature verification .
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!