Hey guys, so in this video i'm gonna show you how to unlock bootloader of any android device with a 100% working method. First of all you need to n
Hey guys, so in this video i’m gonna show you how to unlock bootloader of any android device with a 100% working method.
First of all you need to navigate to folder where you have placed your downloaded links by following this commands –
1. To come out from Local disk C – cd.. (continue typing this till you come out from Local disk C)
2. To open another Local disk for eg.. Local disk E – E:
3. To open a folder in same Local Disk – cd “folder name”
Continue the 3rd process until you open the downloaded links.
1. To check whether your device is properly connected or not – type “fastboot devices”
if it shows you some numbers, then it is connected.
2. To unlock bootloader of your device – type “fastboot oem unlock”
it will take some time and after some time it will say FINISHED.
Universal ADB driver setup