Use this trick to view/edit app data that would be normally found in /data/data, a folder that requires root or ADB to be accessed.
Don’t ask questions about specific apps since this tutorial is just getting to what would normally be found in /data/data.
Things addressed in the comments:
– /data and /data/data are read-protected directories, which is why you cannot see anything in it and instead you need an app that can type the path such as Ghost Commander to a subdirectory that you have access to.
Why this works:
An app on Android has a folder dedicated to itself and only itself in /data/data/package.name. Noroot multiple account apps work by running other apps in itself and storing other apps’ data in its own directory.
Appdata location for Parallel Space: /data/data/com.lbe.parallel.intl/parallel_intl/0/
Appdata location for Parallel Space 64-bit:
Appdata location for 2Face: /data/data/com.excelliance.multiaccount/gameplugins/
Be careful with using multiple account apps for apps on the SD card, because the data might disappear if you remove the SD card while the app or its service is running.
All Android apps in the video can be found in the Google Play store:
Flappy Bird, Parallel Space, ∞ Infinity Loop, Ghost Commander, Hacker’s Keyboard, Greenify, 2Face, Primitive FTPd
Apps not listed:
99 Accounts 1.1: Can have up to 99 accounts, hide apps (manually by copying apps from /data/app), low memory consumption
Dual Apps (dotcode.parallel): same as above but still in the Play Store.
Voice Recorder, AZ Screen Recorder, VirtualBox, Windows XP, VideoPad
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command