I’m launching my first animation course! Enroll now to get 40% off while it’s on presale. 🙂
If that link doesn’t work:
The third episode in a series “Animating Great Artists,” where I show motion designers how to approach animating work of a variety of styles and show illustrators how to approach animating their own work.
In this episode, I’m tackling the work of Burnt Toast Creative. I go through the process of character animation from to After Effects (via Frame by Frame) workflow. This tutorial is suitable for beginners – intermediate users.
►Illustration by Burnt Toast Creative:
I’m uploading new motion design tutorials every week!
►Link to my Instagram:
►If you used any techniques from this tutorial, please tag me on Instagram @ben_marriott_ so I can see what awesome things you create and share them on my Instagram stories.
►Get Adobe After Effects (AFFILIATE LINKS):
►Find me elsewhere!
I’m available for hire:
Massive thanks to madmomentsgo for providing that amazing music for my intro!
check out his other brilliant work here:
“Le Grand Chase” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
“Magic Scout – Farm” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
“Killing Time” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command
- Tất tần tật thông tin cần biết về lỗi Unbrick Zenfone 2 ở điện thoại
- Cùng tìm hiểu ngay this device cannot start. (code 10) là gì?
- Mách bạn cách sao chép các file giữa Nox App Player root và máy tính