UPDATE: Universal Android driver installer:
If your manufacturer hasn’t released drivers for your Android phone for Windows 8, you can install Windows 7 or even Windows Vista drivers. However, to do this, you need to DISABLE Driver Signature Verification, which blocks the installation of unsigned drivers or drivers not built for Windows 8.
You MUST be an ADMINISTRATOR-level to change these settings and to install drivers.
There are TWO methods to disable verification but Method A doesn’t always work. This video shows how to do Method B:
– From the Metro Start Screen, open Settings,
– Click “Change PC Settings”.
– Click “General”.
– Scroll down, and click “Restart” under “Advanced startup”.
– Click “Troubleshoot”.
– Click “Advanced Options”.
– Click “Startup Settings”.
– Click [Restart].
– Choose “Disable driver signature enforcement” (Usually #7)
– Install device drivers either through the automated tool or manually.
Once driver installation is complete and successful, simply restart your computer to re-enable driver verification.
If for some reason, you need to do the same thing in Windows 7, simply press “F8” before Windows starts up and select “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.” (It’s 2013… this shouldn’t be necessary. All manufacturers should have signed drivers out by now for Windows 7.)
Go into Device Manager to verify that the drivers are installed and working. If you see any yellow symbols, it means the drivers aren’t installed.
All the major manufacturers have ADB/fastboot/Android drivers for their phones. Visit your manufacturer’s website, under Support or Downloads and download the driver. Some drivers are also some mirrored in my MediaFire folder, under “Drivers”:
DO NOT ASK FOR DRIVERS. Google it. “model x drivers” “model y adb drivers” etc.
If you have Sony device, the FlashTool ( also has an automated, graphical driver installer. You can also install BOTH Update Service and PC Companion to install the drivers.
Sony Tablet automated driver installer:
Samsung S3 (North American, i747) Toolkit:
Nexus 7 Toolkit:
HTC Sync Manager:
Once installation is complete, you can test it by downloading/running ADB (Drivers: in a command prompt. When you run the “adb devices” command, it should list any connected device.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command