Welcome, all We will see what is Command Prompt in Hindi. CMD Commands Tutorial In One Video in Hindi 2019. Command Prompt commands You Must Know. Any user who owns laptop/computer or has CMD must know about the basic like what is CMD, Why we should use CMD and what is the command of it. To use any of the following commands you need to bring up the Command Prompt itself. The quickest and easiest way to do that is to type “CMD” into your Windows search box and click the resulting “Command Prompt” button. An alternative method would be to press the Windows key and “R.” Then type “cmd.exe” in the resulting “Run” window and press “Enter.” IPConfig – If you have networking issues, IPConfig will be very useful for all sorts of reasons. Running it tells you a lot about your PC and your local network, including the IP address of your router, the system you’re using at the time, and what the state of your various network connections are.
Ping – Need to confirm whether your internet is officially down, or if there’s just some software problem causing an issue? Ping something. It doesn’t matter whether it’s Google.com or your own personal remote server. Whatever you choose, if you get a response, you know a connection is there. Also useful for checking if local network systems are functioning properly.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command