For more on this event, visit:
For more on the Berkley Center, visit:
February 6, 2020 | Faith-inspired actors have long played critical roles in global development; however, their contributions can often be overlooked or viewed with suspicion. The Philippines is a deeply religious society where faith permeates social, economic, and political institutions. Religious actors are thus deeply engaged in development, from debates and ideas about priorities and methods to politics and on-the-ground implementation.
This event will marked the release of the “Faith and Development in Focus: Philippines” report, which provides an overview of the Philippines’ religious landscape in relation to major development issues. Supported by the International Partnership on Religion and Sustainable Development (PaRD), the report is part of a broad effort to explore these questions in the context of four countries. Project researchers and experts in the field discussed the findings of the report.
This event was co-sponsored by the World Faiths Development Dialogue, the US-Philippines Society, and Georgetown University’s Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs, Asian Studies Program, and Global Human Development Program.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command