when i trying to run : mysql -p on ubuntu, it says error :
mysql (mariadb) ERROR 1698 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’.
That error caused by, you not run with sudo ..
try with : sudo mysql -p, run and you will connected to mariadb – mysql.
See this video for details.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn cài twrp Recovery hiệu quả trên thiết bị Android
- Bỏ túi cách thêm IDM vào Chrome tiện lợi không phải ai cũng biết
- Bỏ túi thông tin hướng dẫn sử dụng adb fastboot zenfone 5 flash Asus
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng Adobe Audition 1.5 chi tiết nhất
- Khắc phục lỗi ‘adb’ is not recognized as an internal or external command
omg, worked with SUDO, but after script does not work even with SUDO…
Gracias te amo
thanks you :))
fuck mariadb, they had to change mysql to fucking mariadb. fucking assholes
I feel so stupid
Thank you so much it worked !
thanks very very very mush
EXCELLENT I CAN NOW ACCESS TO ROOT
Thank you 🙂
Well crap – no idea why that didn't occur to me. Thanks.
You deserves a medal bruh
I've been looking for this for a long time, thanks.
Thanks a lot
Thanks, was helpful <3
Good! It works
I'm tired of looking for solution of this problem, but solving was so easy ) Thanks )
It is not working
update user set plugin=' ' where User='root';
It's work for me on kali.
Thank you, you saved me … I spent more than 8 hours to find out what's wrong, only your video helped me!
LIKE AND SUBSCRIPTION
you made my day !
It's not working for me
In Ubuntu 18.04 not working D:
Thanks a million great video
I crack my head and look everywhere to find a solution and nothing, now i can do everything.
Thanks a lot.
Thanks, very good!
merci de votre aide