Many modern modern modems / routers have USB ports at the back, which can be used as NAS (Network Attached Storage). In this video I am showing how
Many modern modern modems / routers have USB ports at the back, which can be used as NAS (Network Attached Storage).
In this video I am showing how to set this up using a TP-Link TD-W8970 modem and a 4TB Seagate Expansion USB 3.0 hard drive.
This works really well and saves you purchasing a dedicated NAS. Seagate also has a utility to set the sleep time of the drive, as well as disable the built-in LEDs if you find them distracting.
Seagate Drive Settings:
Support the Channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 FRP/Google Lock Bypass Android/EMUI 9.1.0 – Unlock the device to Continue
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wheelson PC With NVidia & Corsair
- How to Install Touchpad Driver Windows 10 (Official Dell Tech Support)
- كيف تقوم بتخصيص نافذة Command prompt على Windows 10
- How To (One Click) Root the Amazon Fire TV (FireTV)!